Indexing Site WITHOUT Search Console?

Degree
As the title suggest, what methods can I use?
I tried OmegaIndexer and Indexification with no result... What other external signals can I send for google bots to crawl me?

Some options to consider:
  • Submit your site manually to ping lists such as Ping-o-Matic (Wordpress does this automatically using XML-RPC).
  • Build a handful of medium to high quality links or many low quality ones and wait. You could prioritize highly crawled, easy-to-drop-a-link-on forums like Reddit.
  • Create social media profiles and link out to your site from those, either in the profile (usually no-follow but I bet Google makes the exception there in terms of crawling) or in posts.
Realistically, you shouldn't need to be concerned about this at all, if Google hasn't crawled the site yet. By the time you start doing other things you need to be doing, whether that be related to SEO or Marketing, it should happen without your manual intervention.

If Google has crawled and chosen not to index your site, especially your home page, it's probably lacking in text (browser side Javascript with lots of images instead of text) or image splash pages, etc.

Some options to consider:
  • Submit your site manually to ping lists such as Ping-o-Matic (Wordpress does this automatically using XML-RPC).
  • Build a handful of medium to high quality links or many low quality ones and wait. You could prioritize highly crawled, easy-to-drop-a-link-on forums like Reddit.
  • Create social media profiles and link out to your site from those, either in the profile (usually no-follow but I bet Google makes the exception there in terms of crawling) or in posts.
Realistically, you shouldn't need to be concerned about this at all, if Google hasn't crawled the site yet. By the time you start doing other things you need to be doing, whether that be related to SEO or Marketing, it should happen without your manual intervention.

If Google has crawled and chosen not to index your site, especially your home page, it's probably lacking in text (browser side Javascript with lots of images instead of text) or image splash pages, etc.
Yes sure I shouldn't worry about google indexing my stuff if I made the websites manually. This is a little BH experiment, thus I can't add any of the domains to GSC, and also have a hard time spending money for HQ links sent to all of them (it would be 5 figures just to get one link to each...)

I'll try ping-o-matic and some easy-links to see what works best. I have a sheet recording all the indexing experiments to see which ones does best :smile: I'll try social media profiles as well, but the same thing goes there; it takes a fuck ton of time (or money) to register it for all the sites lol

Back