Looking for advanced resources for hotel seo

Degree
Hi there,

I manage a client's hotel website. In addition to the classic On- & Off-Page factors, we have also optimized profiles on listing websites (e.g., booking.com) We're currently working on improving the website's UX and have already created many landing pages targeting top & bottom of the funnel keywords. We've created various local landing pages and also 'best of' pages.

However, are there any good resources for optimizing the hotel snippet in Google SERP?
For Local & Map Listings, Brook Misner's course comes to mind, but it's not specific to hotels.

Thanks,

I don't think there's going to be any Hotel specific tactics to apply that aren't relevant to any other physical storefront. You need people showing up, leaving reviews, adding photos, in addition to all the basics you should be doing regarding those things. Involvement and interaction is what you should focus on, incentivizing or bugging people to use your Google My Business profile.

I don't think there's going to be any Hotel specific tactics to apply that aren't relevant to any other physical storefront. You need people showing up, leaving reviews, adding photos, in addition to all the basics you should be doing regarding those things. Involvement and interaction is what you should focus on, incentivizing or bugging people to use your Google My Business profile.

In generel I'd agree, thats also the reason why we focused on creating content / landingpages.

It would be interesting if someone is familiar with the free / paid booking links in the hotel search.

We have ...
- a relatively strong brand
- sufficient (positive) reviews on GMB
- fully completed the GMB profile
- deliver prices and offers via api to Google
- fit the target group/user intent
- also offer a reasonable price compared to competitors
... but are not even close to the top results (somewhere around position 17+).

According to google docs there are a couple of things to check, but we aren't able to get access to the "hotel center" due to the tool which is syncing the prices -wtf-
https://support.google.com/hotelprices/answer/10474165?sjid=5696905050785447340-EU

I'm a bit lost here

Back