Virtual Phone Numbers for Social Media?

Degree
Can anyone tell me how to get Virtual Phone Numbers for Social Media accounts verification?

I've tried Google Voice and a few low cost options. Sometimes the texts won't come through for some reason and I can't figure it out.

Is there a reliable service for phone numbers?

I use Tello. You can get an e Sim and you don’t need to wait for physical delivery of the sim. It works outside of US too. Just use wifi to avoid roaming charges. You can keep your phone number for like $1 a month. I use their cheapest plan with 100 minutes and it is $5 a month. Works fine for my needs.

Issue with VOIP numbers is that telecom companies know they are VOIP. This method works as a cellular number

Thanks @BakerStreet.

Tello looks good but I'll look at a few MVNO options.

PagePlus has pay-as-you-go plans which I like.

Thanks. How much is it?

I don't see any pricing.
You have to add funds to your account, minimum $10. The company is based in Kazakhstan, so don't be afraid if you see weird words and currency. It works and it's not a scam.

The prices for phone numbers vary a lot, from $0.10 to $3.

Yeah the Russian was a bit of a turnoff lol.

How much do you add?

You have to add funds to your account, minimum $10. The company is based in Kazakhstan, so don't be afraid if you see weird words and currency. It works and it's not a scam.

The prices for phone numbers vary a lot, from $0.10 to $3.

----

@tziahs Are the phone numbers temporary?

----

I tried SMS-Man. It worked great.

Just need to see if the numbers can be re-used or not.

None of the SMS Man phone numbers are currently working. :(

@tziahs
Try other phone numbers. The same thing happened to me, but their system doesn't take money from your account if it doesn't work. Perhaps change the country. Or contact their support.

Fake phone numbers is a sleazy service, so take IT with a grain of salt. Many numbers don't work.

Btw - i use it mostly for Tinder profiles, LOL.

Back