What's the biggest risk you took with ecom?

Degree
I had to work a summer job for 2 months from 5am-7pm to get some money for ads, that just ended up being spent on 50% bs.

I am currently running a Facebook campaign to get emails for my newsletter. I pay $1 per lead - currently at almost $700 which is a lot for me.

Hope this works and I will be able to monetize it.

Isn't ecom,

but biggest risk I took was taking the last $1300 to my name back in 2008, right after I was laid off from my job, on my birthday, and buying ads as an affiliate to 2 products no one had really heard about before from 2 networks that weren't well known at the time, on a billing cycle no one had ever seen either.

If I were to pick one that HAD to be ecom...

I would say spending 17+ hour days/weekends/holidays for months on end with an ecom client that was stagnate when they came to me in an industry I absolutely knew nothing about. Took me about 9 months, but I got them from a flat 3-year consistent mid 8-figure annual revenue flatline... to almost breaking (like a few digits under ) 9-figures in that 9 months time. That company today, is doing 4x annual revenues now from when they first came to me 3 years ago.

I can consistently find where 70-75% of the revenue/results is all from Paid Ads and my work when I dig into the Analytics of it.

Hundreds of people's jobs would have been impacted possibly if this didn't do well.

Isn't ecom,

but biggest risk I took was taking the last $1300 to my name back in 2008, right after I was laid off from my job, on my birthday, and buying ads as an affiliate to 2 products no one had really heard about before from 2 networks that weren't well known at the time, on a billing cycle no one had ever seen either.

If I were to pick one that HAD to be ecom...

I would say spending 17+ hour days/weekends/holidays for months on end with an ecom client that was stagnate when they came to me in an industry I absolutely knew nothing about. Took me about 9 months, but I got them from a flat 3-year consistent mid 8-figure annual revenue flatline... to almost breaking (like a few digits under ) 9-figures in that 9 months time. That company today, is doing 4x annual revenues now from when they first came to me 3 years ago.

I can consistently find where 70-75% of the revenue/results is all from Paid Ads and my work when I dig into the Analytics of it.

Hundreds of people's jobs would have been impacted possibly if this didn't do well.
How much did you make from both risks? For the latter one, do you still get any money from that?

Well, biggest risk is my company I'm starting. Lost $60,000 so far and we're doing the paperwork for getting a license. First try didn't work. We're on try 3 right now. Has been 3 years since I started. I still believe it will pay off.

How much did you make from both risks? For the latter one, do you still get any money from that?

Well, biggest risk is my company I'm starting. Lost $60,000 so far and we're doing the paperwork for getting a license. First try didn't work. We're on try 3 right now. Has been 3 years since I started. I still believe it will pay off.

Each on it's own was over 7-figures

Back