What are you listening to?

That one time in Hong Kong...

How did it go? Out of my top fav bands id like to see, they are the one i havent had a chance yet to pop smoke and pull the ejection lever to go see due to work schedule.

Id like to see these guys too. Why So beastie bro? lolZ

NGL, the girl who bought the ticket for me ended up drunk on a boat celebrating Labor Day, so I didn't go.

Going to see Static X and Sevendust next month though, got those tickets locked in.

NGL, the girl who bought the ticket for me ended up drunk on a boat celebrating Labor Day, so I didn't go.

Going to see Static X and Sevendust next month though, got those tickets locked in.
Been a big fan of Static X for a really long time. The live stuff I've seen with Xer0 (not personally but in videos) - while it isn't Wayne - is still wicked solid and I enjoyed their Project Regeneration album; At the very least it's familiar which is dope a apposed to when some bands try to replace the vocalist and go a different direction.

Also haven't busted this tank out in forever - doubt it even fits me - bet I could sell that to someone who just found Static X for a pretty penny lol.

image0-4-scaled.jpeg

Edit: $80 on Ebay lol.

Who all is keeping up with the hip-hop beef?

Kendrick Lamar says Drake is a pedo and a colonizer

Im the last person to be bible thumping anyone, I get fucked up and post goofy shit (an do crazy shit - ask the mods, i like to terrorize the local wildlife sometimes, hehe) on here (you know my dumb ass, i am to each their own and mind your own fucking business). But, i thought this was interesting and made me think about some shit. hope it's ok to share.

Last edited:
Im the last person to be bible thumping anyone, I get fucked up and post goofy shit (an do crazy shit - ask the mods, i like to terrorize the local wildlife sometimes, hehe) on here (you know my dumb ass, i am to each their own and mind your own fucking business). But, i thought this was interesting and made me think about some shit. hope it's ok to share.

Glad you are thinking and getting things in perspective.

Be careful with videos like this.

This is false teaching Biblically.

There is no basis in the Bible in regards to a man that has:

1. died
2. went to heaven and saw it
3. came back alive on earth

The only account you will remotely find close to this is Peter who saw Heaven, but Peter never died. And Peter never talked about what he saw.. because it was too wonderous and is un-verifiable and un-reproducable. It would also lead people away from the Scriptures.

Lazarus never saw Heaven, so you can't use him.

And before anyone says Jesus, well if I have to explain this one then you have a lot more to worry about...

Even the Bible tells in Hebrews 9:17 "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment"

There is no human life after death, if you see Heaven. You either never really saw Heaven, or you didn't die.

This isn't to stop you from searching, but purely let you know to not be fooled by things that aren't what they seem.

Glad you are thinking and getting things in perspective.

Be careful with videos like this.

This is false teaching Biblically.

There is no basis in the Bible in regards to a man that has:

1. died
2. went to heaven and saw it
3. came back alive on earth

The only account you will remotely find close to this is Peter who saw Heaven, but Peter never died. And Peter never talked about what he saw.. because it was too wonderous and is un-verifiable and un-reproducable. It would also lead people away from the Scriptures.

Lazarus never saw Heaven, so you can't use him.

And before anyone says Jesus, well if I have to explain this one then you have a lot more to worry about...

Even the Bible tells in Hebrews 9:17 "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment"

There is no human life after death, if you see Heaven. You either never really saw Heaven, or you didn't die.

This isn't to stop you from searching, but purely let you know to not be fooled by things that aren't what they seem.
Thanks for the insight, i just started going down this rabbit hole.

Back